Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Baskets

The green Easter basket was a gift for my daughter's first Easter.  This year my son is old enough he will want a basket of his own.  I decided the green basket would become his and let my daughter pick fabric for her new basket.  We're already at the age where her choices and mine are not the same but I think she made nice choices here.  I would have used different eyes as the cross made by sewing on the 4 hole button gives the bunny a bit of a zombie look.  (The plan was to use googly eyes on top of the buttons, but she is having none of it.)  I should have used interfacing to give the basket and the ears a bit more structure.  I had planned to this time but for some reason (mostly laziness) forged on without it.

Web 184

No comments:

Post a Comment